Monday, August 5, 2013

36 Weeks - Still Pregnant

36 Weeks

RDog's mother called this morning to see how "the mum"  is doing. RDog's response was, "Well, every morning when she gets out of bed she sighs and says 'I'm still pregnant.'" That pretty much sums up how I am feeling lately.

How far along: 36 weeks

Development:  My baby app tells me our little monkey is the size of a coconut but I feel that I am growing a much larger baby that that.

Movement: ALL THE TIME. This little guy never stops.

Maternity Clothes:  I'm rotating five maternity dresses right now and a couple of skirts and tanks.

Stretch Marks:  None yet. My belly is pretty much the only area of my body that still has nice skin so I'd like it to stay that way (please body, cooperate). My early pregnancy eczema attack really did a number on my arms and legs and those scars don't seem  to be fading.

Best moment of my week:  The shower my friend, K,  had for me. I'm a very, very shy person and as a result do not have a lot of friends. I'm very grateful that one day a few years ago, K (a former neighbor) walked across the street, introduced herself, and said, "You look cool why don't you come over for a BBQ." We've been friends ever since. I'm so appreciative of the small friends shower she threw for me. 

Worst moment:  Being hormonal and emotional and slightly crazy most of the time. Seriously, I cry ALL THE TIME.

Sleep:  Not so hot lately. The best way for me to sleep lately has been sitting up and that is not an easy feat. 

Miss Anything:  Ice cream (no dairy for me because of my food sensitivities that have popped up while being pregnant)

Food Cravings: Chocolate chip cookies, lemonade and Happy Meals

Aversions:  None

Gender:  Baby Boy

Symptoms: I'm having a hard time breathing.

Belly Button: Popping out slightly

Rings:  On - not swollen yet!

Moody or Happy:  Pretty moody. Thank goodness RDog has a lot of patience because my moods are CRAZY.

Looking Forward: To not being pregnant

No comments:

Post a Comment