Friday, April 26, 2013

Lovely

April 24, 2013

April 24, 2013

Dress: Walmart
Sweater: J Crew
Necklace: Martin and Osa
Shoes: Karen Scott

Funny story. While taking these pictures, I leaned back to rest my hands on the railing behind me and promptly smacked my palm into a pile of bird poo. Lovely.

I found this dress at Walmart a couple of days ago on the search for a cheap bra. I've had to increase my bra size twice this pregnancy. Some ladies may think that's great; I am not a fan. I miss my itty bitty titties.

But while I was bra shopping, I checked out Walmart's maternity section. The verdict; gross! Placed with the plus size clothes, everything is oversized and shapeless.

The bright part of my rare Walmart visit was spying this dress. In the regular clothes section, it was a great deal; $10. The stretchy fabric and high waist means that I should be able to get a few good wears out of it. And RDog really likes it too.


No comments:

Post a Comment