Thursday, April 25, 2013

Creeping Up

April 23, 2013

April 23, 2013

April 23, 2013


Dress: Old Navy
Cardigan: J Crew
Bracelet: Banana Republic
Shoes: Zellers

The warmer temperatures are slowly arriving and causing me to miss my spring clothes. ]

Last weekend, I did some digging through my closet to find something springy that still fit. I found a few Old Navy dresses, including this one, that I bought last year. The high waist helps it still work at almost 22 weeks but I imagine that it won't be working much longer. The front of the dress is creeping up higher than the back.  I expect, at the rate I'm growing, this will dress not work in a couple of weeks.

So for the next few days, I am going to try to wear as many of last year's spring dresses while I can, even if it is cold and rainy like the weatherman predicts!


No comments:

Post a Comment