Sunday, March 17, 2013

16 Weeks

16 weeks


How far along: 16 weeks

Development:  MiniDot is the size of an avocado

Movement: I didn't feel anything this week. I'm beginning to question the bubbles I felt a couple of weeks ago. Maybe it wasn't the baby.

Weight Gain: 15 pounds

Maternity Clothes:  I added two new maternity dresses to my closet this week. More will soon follow because Motherhood Maternity has the cutest spring dresses.

Stretch Marks:  None

Best moment of my week:  The reaction of my friend when I told her we are expecting. I haven't seen her in a few months and we went out for dinner last night. We were standing by the door waiting for a table when I said, "So I guess you haven't heard our news." I flashed open my coat to show her my belly. She squealed and grabbed my bump in excited. It was one of the best reactions!

Worst moment:  Feeling over tired, slightly nauseous, itchy from eczema and suddenly jealous of RDog's St. Patty's drinks. I had a total teary meltdown.

Sleep:  Better, I'm slowly training myself to sleep on my side.

Miss Anything:  Sleeping on my stomach.

Food Cravings:  Honeycrisp apples. I cannot eat enough.

Aversions:  None this week. I even drank a cup of coffee for the first time in weeks.

Gender:  We'll find out in April 

Symptoms:  Still a little morning sickness at night.

Belly Button: In

Rings:  On

Moody or Happy:  Happy, except when I'm overtired. Then, I'm just a mess. 

Looking Forward: Wearing cute spring maternity dresses!

No comments:

Post a Comment