Saturday, March 9, 2013

15 Week Baby Update

I always love reading baby updates on other blogs so I have decided to chronicle my pregnancy here. It's partly a way for me to remember what life was like with a baby bump because I have a horrible memory. So if you are here for the outfit posts, just skip Saturday's posts, because those will be my baby update days.

Here goes nothing. . . 

Week 15

How far along: 15 weeks

Development:  MiniDot is the size of an apple

Movement: I felt him or her move Thursday night. I woke up from a very long nap and MiniDot did not want to wake up. It felt like little bubbles.

Weight Gain: Hmmm. . . a lot. My pregnancy app says it's excessive.  That's all I'm saying on the matter.

Maternity Clothes:  Two pairs of maternity pants that are super awesome and comfortable. And some maternity tank tops because my regular ones ceased being long enough.

Stretch Marks:  None

Best moment of my week:  Feeling the little bubbles of movement

Worst moment:  When half my tooth fell out Friday morning. My mother says you lose a tooth with each pregnancy but really, come on body!

Sleep:  Ok, lots of tossing and turning. My friends bought me a snoogle but I haven't broken it in yet.

Miss Anything:  Hard core exercise!

Food Cravings:  Carbs, carbs, and carbs. . .hence the excessive weight gain

Aversions:  Coffee and salads. The very first time I had morning sickness was after eating a salad. I haven't really enjoyed eating them since.

Gender:  We'll find out in April 

Symptoms:  Still a little morning sickness at night or if I go too long without eating.

Belly Button: In

Rings:  On

Moody or Happy:  Happy, except when I'm whining about my tooth.

Looking Forward: To buying baby things. We plan on getting a pack n' play this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment