Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Blessed

February 26, 2013

February 26, 2013

February 26, 2013

Sweater: J crew Factory
Skirt: J Crew Factory
Tank: Martin and Osa
Flower: J Crew
Necklace: Lia Sophia
Shoes: Naturalizer

Today was the day I told the big news to my co-workers.

After walking around yesterday with my skirt unzipped, I figured I'd better get it out there before "is she or isn't she?" gossip started. Fertility is a hot topic amongst our staff (it's gossip but it comes from a good place).

I'm a really shy person so I may have blushed a few times today but I was left with a great feeling at the end of the day. There were so many well wishes and so much happiness that came from co-workers that it made me feel truly blessed. It's especially poignant because among our staff there seems to be a high rate of fertility problems. I think it makes everyone a little more excited when a baby comes along.

On a fashion note, my giant flower pin is a new buy, purchased during J Crew's recent sale. There was no sense in buying clothes that won't fit in a few weeks so I've been fulfilling some of my shopping urges by browsing accessories.

No comments:

Post a Comment