Friday, August 24, 2012

Totally Overdressed

August 22, 2012


August 22, 2012

Dress: Target
Shoes: Banana Republic Factory

I bought this dress during our recent Maine trip. One of my favorite things about visiting Maine is going to Target. Unfortunately, RDog set a time limit to curb me from spending hours in there while he waited bored in Starbucks (it's happened before).

So I zoomed around the store and found this dress. I"ve been looking for a lace dress for some time and fell in love with this casual version. It's much too short to wear to work, so there are not a lot of times I will actually wear it. But I didn't mind it, because it's Target priced people!

I wore this to a neighbor's BBQ (Team J, woot, woot). I was totally overdressed but I think my friends are used to me always being totally overdressed. I'm grateful they understand my fashion fixation.

No comments:

Post a Comment