Thursday, August 30, 2012

Cranky Photographer

August 30, 2012

August 30, 2012

August 30, 2012

Dress: Charter Club
Belt: J Crew
Shoes: Naturalizer

I don't know what on earth "Charter Club" is but when I saw this dress at the thrift store, I prayed it would fit me. It's a shirt dress, which I love. The paisley pattern reminded me of all the paisley J Crew has going on, which I also love.  I tried it on, despite being two sizes too big and petite. Low and behold, it was a pretty good fit. It just need a little belting.Yah for 4 dollar dresses.

Yah also for morning lighting. Yes, I pushed RDog out of bed this morning to take this pictures. This habit works way better for my schedule, I just hope I can get him on board. He was a pretty cranky photographer this morning. I'm just asking him to get up ten minutes earlier (7:50am, instead of 8am). That's not too crazy right?

No comments:

Post a Comment