Friday, August 10, 2012

Cottage Land

August 8, 2011

August 8, 2011

August 8, 2011

August 8, 2012

Tank: J Crew
Skirt: J Crew
Necklace: J Crew wannabe via EBay
Shoes: Old

Last night we had to run out to cottage-land to do an errand at RDog's family cottage. We decided to make a night of it and go out for supper too.

 I wanted to look pretty but it's been so darn hot lately that my outfit options were really limited. So I stuck to my summer uniform of a tank and skirt and added to a statement necklace to pretty things up. Topping things off was the new purse RDog recently gave me. I felt spiffy!

To give you an idea of how pretty cottage-land is around here, here is a shot of the beach.

August 8, 2012

And then RDog got me in front of his family's cottage.

August 8, 2012


No comments:

Post a Comment