Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Yes, I Like Boats

DSC_0051

DSC_0099

DSC_0111

Sweater: J Crew
Blouse: Ricki's
Skirt: Martin and Osa
Shoes: Old Navy
Necklace: Forever 21
Belt: Land's End Canvas


Today's Everybody, Everywear theme is nautical, so I threw on every anchor themed item I own (which is two).

In history class today, while teaching about Hitler in the late 1930s, a student of mine started laughing. It was not a funny topic so I asked him what he was laughing about.

"I just realized you look like a sailor today," he replied while still giggling.

"Yes, it's a nautical themed day. I like boats. Now back to Hilter."

I almost said, "Yes, because it's nautical theme day on Everbody, Everywear."

That could have been bad.

My internet secret identity remains. . . secret.

Happy boat day everyone!

Nautical | Everybody, Everywear

No comments:

Post a Comment