Friday, April 6, 2012

Cold-Blooded

April 5, 2012

April 5, 2012

Sweater: J Crew
Blouse: Gap
Skirt: Cassis
Shoes: Naturalizer

These pictures are from yesterday; another day when I was simply too cold to go outside.

I suffer sometimes from Raynaud's Syndrome. Basically the cold really affects me and my hands and feet go white and numb sometimes, even when I'm not outside. It was really bad last fall (happening everyday). My doctor suggested that I cut back on coffee. After making the switch from 4 cups a day to one, I noticed a huge difference - no more white, numb hands.

But the numbness was back this week. It sucks. A couple of nights ago, I wanted to exercise but I was just too cold to bear to change into my workout clothes and go into our cold basement where my workout stuff is. RDog found me half in my workout clothes, half in my school clothes, crying on the bed because I was too darn cold to finish getting changed.

Anyways, this turned out to be a downer of a post. It's just an annoyance that I need to vent about I guess. I'm overall really healthy and I'm really thankful for that. I know there are bloggers out there with serious stuff going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment