Thursday, March 15, 2012

World's Quickest Photos

March 15, 2012

March 15, 2012

Jacket: Tracy Reese (thrifted)
Dress: Hennes (thrifted)
Belt: Danier Leather
Bracelet: Forever 21
Shoes: Naturalizer

These were the quickest blog photos ever taken in the history of Wannabe Fashionista. Dang, that wind was cold.

Today's confession: I say nasty words to myself every time I read another blogger's post about the beginning of spring.

In other words, I've been digging the thrifted world lately. My March purchase roundup is going to be heavy on the second hand items, including these two pieces.

One of my favorite parts about thrifting is finding an item and thinking to yourself, "this looks/feels expensive" and then going home and goggling the name and finding out it IS expensive.

I was pretty proud of my 4 dollar jacket purchase when I went home and goggled Tracy Reese. I could tell that this jacket was something nicer than the thrift stores usual just by touching its soft silk lining.

I was also unfamiliar with the name Hennes. After some goggling, it looks like it was an earlier version of H&M. It's polyester, but it's nicer polyester. Is there such a thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment