Monday, March 12, 2012

Little Buns and Bloated Stomachs

March 12, 2012

March 12, 2012

March 12, 2012

March 12, 2012

Blouse: Tommy Hilfiger
Skirt: Talbots
Shoes: Naturalizer


I totally pigged out and didn't exercise last few on vacation - and it shows today. Two trips to McDonald's, two sausages, one day where I only ate bacon sandwiches and numerous pineapple coolers wrecked by healthy ways. My stomach is so bloated, I looked down and almost couldn't see my feet. Ugh, back on the wagon I go.

Today was a ponytail today because this morning I had crazy frizz, poodle hair. In the quest to find the easiest way to get waves and/or curls, I rolled my hair up in little buns, a la Bjork, last night when my hair was damp. This method is not to be repeated. It was bad! A pony was the only way to fix that mess.

In happier news, the time change means outdoor pictures. No more orange couch! Yes, I will take down my Christmas decorations soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment