Friday, February 17, 2012

Explosion of Yellow

February 17, 2012

Sweater: J Crew
Cami: J Crew
Skirt: J Crew
Shoes: Cole Haan

I'm still keeping up with the week of the pink but today pink took a minor role. It was overshadowed by the explosion of yellow.

For someone who hasn't ordered any J Crew in six months, I sure have a lot of it in my closet.

I did, however, order some J Crew this morning. I finally got the long wish listed, the much asked for Royal Paisley skirt.



Even with 30% off, it still was a big splurge. But I've been lusting after this skirt for months; I think it will be worth it.

I may drink the Crewlade again tomorrow (depending on updates). This double J Crew Factory sale is might tempting (30% off plus another 30% off)

Did you get anything from the J Crew sale?

No comments:

Post a Comment