Thursday, February 3, 2011

I Lost My Pool

February 3, 2010

Dress: J Crew
Belt: J Crew
Sweater: J Crew
Shoes: Naturalizer


Hmmm, I think I need to clean the blinds - they are suppose to be white. Let's blame that on our house's previous owners shall we.

To give you some idea about the snow I've been complaining about, RDog snapped this picture this morning. This is in our back covered porch that overlooks a deck and our pool. Yes, there is a pool in there somewhere. And that is not a miniature barbecue, it's a pretty hefty one. There's just a lot of snow.

Crazy snow


3 comments:

  1. Love the dress and OMG, that's a lot of snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit. And WOH! That's some snow you got! The height is from the snow drift right? Tell me you didn't just get 8ft dumped on you :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a big drift because there is some snow from the roof on it. RDog had to get up there the other night and shovel the roof. There have been roofs collapsing around here lately from the weight of the snow.

    ReplyDelete