Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Giving Boden a Try



Dress: Boden via EBay
Belt: H&M
Shoes: The Bay

Dinagideon over at My Superfluities raves so much about Boden that I had to give it a try. I managed to score two new Boden dresses on EBay for under $20 each and thought it would be a perfect way to test drive this brand. My verdict; I love it! The fabric is beautiful and I love that their dresses and skirts come in tall sizes. Being 5'10" makes it a challenge to find dresses that are long enough, especially for work wear. I will definitely be giving the actual Boden website a try, although it is a bummer that Canadians have to order off the UK site.

Besides Dina, are there any other Boden fans out there?

6 comments:

  1. Wow, did not realize you are so tall! Dress looks great on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah, I'm a friendly giant with long monkey arms :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I am relieved that you love it. Once I steered someone to Boden and they bought a product they HATED! :) I hope they gave it another chance, lol.

    Not to tempt you but the boden preview is up for a look-see (Fall 2010) over at www.bodenpreview.com. I usually get most of my Boden items early and only buy every once in awhile during the "real" season. I love the 20% off with free shipping and returns. (Pretty good deal overall as the best Boden does outside of preview and the sale time is 30% off and that is only every once in awhile!)

    You look great, by the way. I love the shape of the dress on you...perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 20% off! How did you get that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just saw this! I clicked on the bodenpreview web site and the 20% off was at the top in the header. I clicked on that and it was applied to everything in my bag. Saved a bit that way!!! Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't think Boden shipped to Canada? I love there stuff too and you inspired me to do some e-bay searching for their clothes.

    ReplyDelete