Thursday, March 18, 2010

Here are a few of my favorite things



Cardigan: J Crew
Skirt: J Crew
Tank: Martin & Osa
Shoes: Naturalizer
Pearl earrings and necklace: Gift from RDog

This outfit is full of some of my favorite things.Of course I love my pearls because RDog picked them out. I'm in love with these shoes and have been wearing them everyday. I'm also really into the Jackie cardi lately. I had three but convinced myself I needed two more. So this was my first post-ban purchase. Canada Post caught me for duty again. Arg! No wonder my J crew orders are few and far between. I had an $80 order and paid $17.50 in shipping and $31 in duty. Blurg!

3 comments:

  1. I love those colors on you! The print on your tank is fabulous (still so sad that M+O is going out of business!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this- the top half will also look great with bare legs in the warmer weather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know eek, but it gives us a good excuse to do lots of shopping. They have a good sale on today. 30% off on top of another %30!

    Aneets, I can't wait to pair it with some lighter bottoms! I have the same skirt in a champagne color that I'll try with this.

    ReplyDelete