Friday, February 19, 2010

The Story of the Splotchy Sweater



Sweater: Martin and Osa
Tank: Smart Set
Skirt: Old Navy
Belt: Danier Leather
Shoes: Naturalizer
Earrings: Suzy Shier

You may be wondering what exactly are those splotches on KDot's sweater. Well, when KDot came home from school today, she washed her hands as they get grimy during the day. One squirt of the hand soap bottle released soap all over her sweater, bathroom floor and shower curtain. Thus is the story of the splotchy sweater. The end.

6 comments:

  1. Fab blog! :) I love your outfit. The sweater is a gorgeous color and that skirt is perfect with it! I love how you wore black tights too, instead of the usual pantyhose most girls would wear. The whole look is just really classy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least the splotch looks like a feather. Sort of.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun outfit! My last purchase before my recent shopping ban was a magenta v-neck sweater from AT Loft--I hadn't thought to pair it with a fuller skirt...now I think I'll add that to the list of possibilities! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTE skirt! I need to see if that's still available at ON. Your splotchy sweater story sounds familiar. I too, have had soap attack me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kellen, I'm not sure if the skirt will still be around. I got it over a month ago and it was on super sale. It was about $3!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit is lovely! I can't believe the skirt is from Old Navy - it's fantastic, and looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete