Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Badda Bing Badda Boom



Cardigan: J Crew
Belt: J Crew
Dress: Reitman's
Shoes: Naturalizer
Earrings: Joe Fresh

I'm pretty pleased with this outfit. It came together so easily. Almost every night, I plan my clothes for the next day and try them on to make sure they look good. Sometimes it can be quite the process as nothing feels right. Last night it was like badda bing badda boom.

I bought this dress about a year and a half ago for a fall wedding. I almost returned it because I couldn't find a sweater to match. I was looking for a sweater with the exact same shade of brown because that's all I thought this dress could be paired with. It really makes me notice how much my style sense has changed since then. I'm still getting there but there definitely is progress.

3 comments:

  1. I think you *should* be pleased with the outfit! :) I used to never wear brown, but I'm liking it more and more. You chose a great color pairing, and I like it with the belt too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the color cardigan matched with the brown! great color combination

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this outfit - the colors go so well together. And I love how you added a belt to the dress...I need to start accessorizing better!

    ReplyDelete