Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Time to go shopping



Today's outfit was based around my need to wear my new clothes.

Cardigan: Martin and Osa from my recent order
Blouse: Forever 21 This is new too; it arrived last week.
Pants: Tommy Hilfiger - Maybe too much black. I seriously need some new pants. I have about 3 I like to wear.
Shoes: The Bay - This is something else I need to replace. They are getting a bit worn because I wear them almost everyday.

Looks like I need to do some shopping, not online though. I'm being a good girl and sticking to my online shopping ban.

6 comments:

  1. It is a lot of black, but the pink really stands out! I also find that black (and dark grey, both of which I have a lot of in my wardrobe) never photograph quite as well as I'd like. The top and cardigan would also look really lovely with a skirt and boots for winter... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea. Next time will see the pink and black with boots and a non-black skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what does the forever 21 blouse look like under the sweater?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! I have decided that Forever 21 items don't count against my shopping ban, because they're so awesomely cheap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cate, I'm going to try to find a picture of the blouse. It doesn't look very flattering on me without the cardi. It's very sheer and shows my pudge! It's strictly an under-the-sweater-blouse.

    ReplyDelete