Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Take Your Kid to Work Day is like Christmas for grade 9 teachers



Today was Take Your Kid to Work Day which means that all grade 9 students went to work with a family member instead of going to school. This meant that I had NO students ALL day. Sweet, sweet joy. Knowing that wasn't going to see many people today, I dressed for comfort.

Sweater: The Bay
Pants: Gap. They kind of look like jeans but they're not. I sometimes get a few sneaky glances from my co-workers when I wear these and a "Is it jeans day and I forgot?" comment. They were not sold in the jeans section at the Gap, they were with the trousers. They're trousers people!
Necklace: Forever 21
Shoes: The Bay
Earrings (not shown): Awesome acorn earrings found on Etsy

4 comments:

  1. You deserved a day like today! Cute outfit; I like those pants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those earrings and wish that had happened at my school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look! I think I will work it into my wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the look, cute outfit.
    you can buy Christmas eco friendly gift from Eco friendly toys wholesaler

    ReplyDelete