Monday, October 19, 2009

New blogging digs



Dress: Reitman's - I've worn this dress maybe 5 times and it's piling like crazy. Bleh!
Cardigan: J Crew
Necklace: Mexx - "It looks like grapes", remarked our school guidance counselor.
Shoes: Nygard
Evil Tights: Joe Fresh - This were baggy on me! It was the first time I've had baggy tights; I usually have a hard time finding tights long enough for my legs. I gave them a good hike up at lunch and promptly blew a hole at knee level - on a day with an after-school parent meeting. Double bleh. However, I was able to sneak into the meeting room early and sit down. The table covered my tights and I don't think anyone noticed.

I've decided that after 8 months of blogging, it was time for a blog layout update. I think this blogging thing is going to stick. I really enjoy keeping track of my fashion growth and being inspired by the great bloggers out there. I'm working on getting RDog, with his mad photo shopping skills, to give the blog some more polish. But I think this will do in the meantime.

10 comments:

  1. Yikes! I expect better from Joe Fresh! Too bad about them :O(
    I love the whole look tho!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new blog look!

    Tights -oooh, yes, evil tights. Hate it when they do that!!! Otherwise - cute outfit - love the gray & orange!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love the fall colors! I ALWAYS have baggy tights- I am short. Tights can be evil.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very very nice blog layout! Am loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new layout! The purple color is gorgeous and very "fashionable" right now :)

    I have a love/hate relationship with tights. Love wearing them and keeping my legs warm, but hate the fact that I can never find a pair that isn't too short on me. They're always at least 3 inches off, even if the chart on the back says the size will accommodate my height.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice new digs, and cool outfit...I love the "grapey" necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the new look!! And that sweater is one of my all-time favs!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Suburban Princess, I find Joe Fresh is hit or miss for me. When it's good, it's REALLY good. When it's bad, It's BAD.

    Thank you ladies! I'm going to keep on working on making my blog better. I really enjoy the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your new look! Glad you are hanging in there.

    ReplyDelete