Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Guilt Free Shopping at Martin and Osa

Martin and Osa updated their sale section today wirth some great new price reductions. On top of that, they have an extra 20% off with the code 42443049.

It hurts to see some things in the sale section for almost nothing when I paid a lot more . Things like this Poplin Shirt Dress that is now only $19.95. I wore it in black here and red here. Then there is the Sateen Shift Dress which is now $29.95. I wore this dress here and felt like a million bucks. You also can't go wrong with tees and M&O has them on every color for $9.95. I find that they run a bit large so be careful of that. There are also lots of tanks for $6.95. I have this one in every color and am ordering this in green.

I'm loading up my shopping cart and thought I'd share this sale with you so you too could have some fun sale shopping times. Enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. I love both of those dresses! Thanks for the 20% off tip as well. Do their clothes run true to size?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, that's frustrating! I just ordered a pair of pants from them for $80...it could have been a lot less! Oh well, thanks for the tip maybe I will do some more shopping :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like sizing info on the dress you linked to...the Poplin shirt dress. Did you size down or get your normal size?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I think the code should be 42443049

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're right Kate. I forgot the 9. I changed it in the post.

    I find M&O runs true to size. They're no J Crew when it comes to sizing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! I was just able to score the poplin dress for a subtotal of $14.95 :) yay! Thanks for the tip. This will be my first M&O purchase...I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, I can't remember how I found you, but I've been reading for a few months now, and love your style! I totally took you up on your 20% discount code, and wore the red poplin dress today, and got several comments from friends, and had a total stranger ask me where I got it! Thanks for the wonderful tips and ideas.

    ReplyDelete