Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Moleskin = world's greatest invention?

Skirt: Ricki's
Blouse: Old Navy
Belt: Forever 21
Necklace: The Bay
Shoes: Cole Haan - These were the same shoes that killed my feet last week. One of my school's administrative assistants saw me hobbling around with various thing sticking out of my shoes in an effort to stop the rubbing and blistering (bandaids and paper towel - it was BAD). She suggested that I get moleskin. Why have I not heard of this product?! It is amazing. I found it last night at the drug store and slapped that bad boy stuff all over my feet this morning. My feet lasted the whole day with no blisters!

3 comments:

  1. I'll have to try that...I've been using Transpore, a 3M medical tape. It does the job, but it leaves a really sticky residue on my feet, which then collects dirt...not attractive.

    Great outfit, and thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The moleskin leaves a sticky residue too. I popped some socks on tonight because I didn't want to discover what could end up sticking to my feet

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom swears by moleskin but I have never tried it. I guess I will have to now - thanks for the info!!

    ReplyDelete