Saturday, September 5, 2009

Don't ever stop dancing!

Dress: Martin and Osa. I have it in red too. I loved it so much that when it went on super sale, I snatched it up in black.
Belt: RW & Co
Bracelet: Banana Republic
Earrings: Joe Fresh. I can't get a good picture of these but they are honking big pearl earrings, a la Betty Draper style.
Purse: Coach

Today's somber outfit was for the memorial service we went to for RDog's great uncle who passed away in January. He was a very kind man who lived a long, full life. A few people were recalling him dancing at our wedding. A life-long dancer, he didn't let the fact that he had to use a walker stop him from getting his groove on. It was a sweet moment.

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet memory. I enjoyed reading :-) Your outfit was beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so guilty of buying in multiples too! I love the J.Crew favorite tees so much that I have an entire collection of them and I have the same tops in multiple colors!

    ReplyDelete