Thursday, March 19, 2009

My Joe Fresh Finds

I was out at the grocery store picking up some milk today when I swung by the clothing section. Old habits die hard. I used to be a huge fan of the Joe Fresh line but have since realized that the saying, "you get what you pay for" is true. I find that the fit of Joe Fresh clothing is really wonky sometimes and poor fabric is used. But the prices are great. Now when I buy Joe Fresh clothing, I know that it will only last a few months before it falls apart. I also know to try it on in the store because the return policy is really strict.

Anyways, I tried on some clothes tonight but couldn't find anything that gave me a "wow" feeling. I wondered over to the cosmetics section to find some top coat nail polish. It was there I found Joe Fresh's jewellry line. It is a new, exciting discovery for me (I don't get out much). I found these little earrings there for only $7.
Then I spied this necklace which reminds me a lot of a J Crew necklace.
It was $19. I had $30 of PC Points saved up so it's almost like I got these for free. Woot, woot.

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic finds!! That necklace is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! Great finds, I really like the necklace too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Joe fresh Tees! Great colors .. also a big fan of their PJ bottoms.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like their pj's too. I'll have to try a tee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scored a pair of Joe fresh yellow suede ballet shoes for $2.97 today. Comfy too, rubber sole. Good score!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too bad we don't have Joe Fresh here. That necklace is really cute. Good job!

    ReplyDelete