Friday, March 27, 2009

My fur diva

Thank you everyone for your kind words about Jasper. It does get easier everyday. I had a talk with a co-worker today and it really helped. He is also a cat lover and therefore, he could understand what I am going through. I don't think non-animal lovers realize how big a part animals can play in our lives.

I feel like I should give equal airtime to my little fur diva, Kitty, who is missing her brother this week. Kitty is 6 pounds of demanding diva. But she is my little angel. We adopted her from a shelter in 2003. Kitty and I immediately bonded and she has been my shadow ever since. I have heard that cats are independent creatures but mine are not. Kitty is always near me. When my alarm goes off in the morning, she jumps on me to say, "Let's gets going Mom". And for the rest of the day, she is always near me.

Here is my little girl.

1 comment: